Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back While I Last



You ever have one of those days where you just feel like EVERYTHING is wrong with you?  I've been having a lot of those lately.  I should probably see a doctor for a few of my problems too.  I've been really lightheaded, dizzy, and tired. 

I got off birth control because it was making me depressed, like on the real and the weight gain was no joke.  I felt numb, even though I didn't pick fights with my husband or have mood swings, it made me stay at a constant pace, never truly happy or never sad. 

Well lately i've been feeling depressed.  I don't know if it's the weather, and if it is i'm just so damn sick of the cold and ready for it to be warm again.  I am so over having it be 78 degrees one day then 37 the next.  Worst part is I feel like i'm taking it out on Keenan, but that little man has been testing my patience.  Yesterday I was feeding him lasagna and he didn't want to finish his last bite, so I told him to chew it and he spat in my face.  Man did I blow up, but he truly could see how mad I was so he cuddled for a long time with me to make sure I still loved him.  I will always love him, he was created inside me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment