Saturday, January 14, 2012

Princess Chain ♥


There are people out there who will try to take every drop of sunshine you have out of you.

I love being me (girly, happy, friendly), but sometimes I feel like it's too much for others (even my husband).  At the end of the day, I know that i've survived and I will always be me.  ♥  I find that we balance each other out, my husband and I.  When i'm in the clouds, he pulls me back to earth.  I know he's only doing it so I won't get hurt, and it's simply just the truth.  I bring him back up to earth from hell, where he seems to live most of the time.  I shouldn't call it hell but it's a dark place for sure.  Earth is what we choose to make it, and I choose happy.  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. i love being a woman though at times. . . i think i have a lot of boyish traits. lol... if that makes any sense.

    and i realize that i have success because happiness is my ultimate success.

    balance is great! you really can't be w/ someone that is exactly like you... sometimes, that just might not work. it's good to have someone there for you that can understand and relate. :) happy weekend leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. Lately I've just been bumming it at work due to lack of time to get ready in the morning because I'd rather have that extra 5 minutes in bed. I'm still trying to figure myself out through all of this. I'm hoping that I do.

    ReplyDelete