Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Step 1 to a Better Me - struggling with dark armpits (gross i know)

One thing i've always struggled with are my armpits every since I hit the teen years.  I think I genetically got it though because my sibblings have it too.  I've tried papaya soap and it didn't do anything but dry out my skin.  Then I found this youtube video (i'll share the link at the bottom) and it gave me hope.  I've been trying it out for almost 3 weeks and I have definitely seen an improvement!  If you decide to buy this, use it everyday after you have showered and toweled off, then rub vigorously - not a lot though, just enough. 

I'm starting to feel like I can finally move on with life, especially with the acne going away.  Little by little i'm starting to shine through a lot better. 

here's the link:  http://youtu.be/LpSL8lDHIHg

No comments:

Post a Comment