Saturday, December 31, 2011

HNY! New Year, New Beginnings ♥♥♥


*photo credits are mine taken in 2010



Lately i've been thinking about starting a cupcake out of home business.  These aren't my cupcakes i've baked, they're from Frostings in Richmond, VA.  The cupcakes were so delicious, I know I am nowhere close to where they are but i'd like to get some rich good melt in your mouth recipes that'd sell.  I'm not looking to make a lot of money out of it, but for hobby and because I enjoy it. 

I'd have to invest time, money, and effort into it.  I'd need a Kitchenaid too!  But I want to learn the science of baking and all the decorating goodness.  This is just something that's sorta been lingering in my mind. 

Only con?  Taste testing and having to work out twice as much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment